With over 20,000 units in operation, the Model 250XP is easily the most widely used Brush Bandit chipper in the lineup. Officially rated as a 12-inch capacity chipper, the Model 250XP features a huge 12.5-inch by 19-inch throat opening, fed by powerful dual feed wheels mounted in Bandit’s proven Slide Box Feed System.
KEY FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- 345-degree rotating height-adjustable discharge chute w/ adjustable chip deflector
- Gas or Diesel engines available
- Reversing auto feed
- Slide box feed system w/ dual horizontal feed wheels
- Optional hydraulic feed wheel lift cylinder
- Optional hydraulic bottom bump bar
- Optional 270-degree hydraulic swivel discharge
- Optional welded HD infeed tray
- Optional hydraulic winch
Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected.
All Specifications are subject to change.
Capacity > 12 in
Opening > 19 in x 12.50 in
Width > 83 in
Height > 83 in
Length (Open) > 210 in
Length (Closed) 180 in
Weight > 6800 lbs
Feed Rate > 120 ft/min
Fuel Tank > 40 gl
Hydraulic Tank >13 gl
Spec Source: http://www.banditchippers.com/bandit_equipment/product_line/product/43